The Press Service of the 64th Pula Film Festival invited journalists and media representatives to submit their applications for press accreditations.
The deadline for applications is 20 June, 2017.
According to the type of media, press accreditations will be limited:
- TV stations: 6 accreditations per each TV station
- print media: 5 accreditations per each print media
- radio stations: 4 accreditations per each radio station
- web portals: 3 accreditations per each web portal
The Festival reserves the right to approve or deny your application.
Press accreditation enables you:
- press services, daily schedule, assistance in booking interviews with guests of the Festival
- participation at daily press conferences
- free entry to all festival programmes
- free entry to all receptions and other programmes of the Festival
- free ride on all city bus lines
Accreditations are to be collected from the accreditation office at the Italian Culture Club - Circolo (Carrarina 1, Pula) from Thursday, 13 July.
In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
TIME EMBARGO on electronic media publication: Film reviews of the National Programme are not to be published in any electronic media (including daily newspaper web sites) by journalists who have viewed Press screening before the film evening screening in the Arena.
If you need accommodation in Pula, we wholeheartedly recommend the official hotel of the Festival:
Phone: +385 52 529 434